Monday, November 10, 2008

Just in case you missed it.

So, I may have mentioned this before.... but I'm really ready for this semester to be over.

All I've been doing is working for a year now. No school, no exotic vacations. I know "that's life" and yeah, maybe. When I'm finished with school and have a family and settle into a routine, maybe. For now I'm ready to be moving. No more sitting by a computer doing my boss's work.

I went to campus Friday and I loved it. They have a kind of new rec center which is huge and great. A rock wall where you can climb for free. They will even teach you how to belay and give you your certification for free. Also, there is an aquatic center with a lap pool, whirlpool, hot tub and sauna.

Everyday there is a 45 minute block of time where there are no classes and they have live music or a dj and food in the courtyard that the main campus buildings back up to.

I got all the classes I need, when I need them so my schedule is perfect. Awesome.

I'm getting mace, and a gun for my car. I'll be fine.

I know there are bad things about GSU and the campus, but from where I'm sitting (1 Barrett Lakes, 4th floor, East wing) I can't see them. Or at least I am denying them until I get there.